Need some help...

my DH and I have been ttc for a few months now, and I have a REALLY strong feeling I am pregnant. I have a few symptoms, but no morning sickness. I go to the doctor tomorrow to find out if I am. I am 85-90% sure I am, but I dont know if I can handle going there and them telling me Im not. What should I do? I am so nervous...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• PRAY
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Let me put it this way: if its ment to be, it'll be! Don't stress. I kow you want this bad enough so you will be blessed. If you go to bed with on your mind and you wake with that thought more than likely you are. Morning sickness doesn't effect everyone or every pregnancy. If find your body changing and your just deep sighing and humming for no good reason then yup your gonna be a mommy. But if not this time there's always the next 30 days to try again! Keep your head up this is not the end of this journey for you!!!! Best of luck and please post how it turned out! My thought and prayers are with you!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 1:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I tried 4 not quite 2 years to get pregnant! I wanted it more than anything! Everyone kept saying when you relax you'll get pregnant! That sooo drove me crazy!!! Well, to tell you truthfully as soon as I decided this might not be the right time and maybe we should wait (iwas only 26 and my dh was 30) then all the sudden I was pregnant and I thought I was gonna pass out!!! I had given up on trying to get preggers. So if there's any advice I can give anyone Please relax it's crazy when your not trying it happens/ So many people told me that and I didn't beleve it but now I do whole heartedly!!! Please keep me updated!!! It's only been a couple months, it takes normal healthy couples SEVERAL months on average and please remember "a watced pot never boils" that's my new motto!!!!
    Rachel
    sydneysmommy08

Answer by sydneysmommy08 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2009