I tried to delete my profile.

But I can still login and look on everything? So it didn't delete? Weirdness.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 1:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• CM has been on the fritz lately, I changed my avatar and it changed back to previous one. They sent me a message saying to hit refresh and nope, it changed back to my sons pic. To top it off, when I made it my own pick I put a very racy thought bubble with an arrow pointing to myself. but the next day it was pointing to my sons pic. Why do you want to delete profile?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:15 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yeah, I don't know why it would still work. You would think that your password and username would be null and void. Maybe it takes some time?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'm sorry you want to delete your profile because of that. I've learned to ignore people like that because this site is really helpful when i need advice. People like that are just ignorant and need to grow up. As for our question i'm not sure, maybe contact cafemom team and ask them or try it again and if the same thing happens i would try to contact someone who can delete it for you. Good luck and wish you weren't going to leave :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Check this out, when I asked Cm to delete a 2nd name my brothers GF made on my same cafemom ACCT! Yup! I had Gigi and then whatever name she made up and a profile for. They deleted me completely, I was off for 3 days because they said I requested my acct. to be deleted and I only asked for them to delete her name. I hope I don't get in trouble for this. I love Cm most of the time and I missed it. I had to e-mail and beg til they understood me.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• When I read my group e-mails,it tells me to join CM and I'm not authorized to read the posts!So every day I have to log in to read the e-mails! Annoying!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2009