kinda funny...but not at work!!

I work in a salon, and I have had terrible gas lately...prego symptom(I thought it was all the hard boiled eggs after easter lol, but it never went away) well anyway, I've been doing my clients as usually but I have to leave literally EVERY five min to fart...Im running out of reasons to walk away lol, is there anything I can do to help this, other than fart right next to them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you can take phazime while pregnant. I would take it before work. Good luck I know pregnancy gas stinks!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:15 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• lmao... i dont know. but that was hilarious. i needed that thanx n gud luk
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 1:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• lol, If you can get a station at the end, then maybe you could get a fan and set it up to blow away (aimed down lower, so it doesn't blow on the hair or anything,just blows the smell away). Maybe you could put an air freshener plug in near the fan, as well.

Then, just say that since you've gotten pg you get nauseous, and need the air circulating to keep it down. Then, if you feel a "big one" coming, you can walk away then...

Good luck with it though, I know it can be embarrassing.

PS - lol - if nothing works, you can always wait until you're ringing them out, and then whisper confidentially to them "sorry bout the smell, ___ - insert name of person working at the next chair - said she ate something that didn't agree with her last night, and the place has smelled bad all day... - just kidding, trying to give you a little bit of a laugh over the whole situation ;-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My ds did something like that once - it was funny, but at the same time, I wanted to kill him. Keep in mind, he's a teenage boy, so they aren't always the most considerate or sensitive of people.

He was at the grocery store with me after spending the night at his friends. He kept walking off to look at things, or to grab stuff off the shelves for me, and would come back grinning, and sometimes even laughing a little.

We were almost done when he admitted that he had eaten a bunch of bean dip the night before and had gas, so he was walking over by babies and toddlers and farting, so people would think they needed a diaper change, not that he stank!

It was sort of funny, but I felt so bad for the babies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• LOL Anon :38 that is funny!

Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2009