So lets tell a scary story.....

Once upon a time there was the bird flu (West Nile virus), hundreds died!!!! Then there was mad cow disease, hundreds died!!! and now!!!!! Swine Flu!!, I know we chirp like birds and I look like a cow and eat like a pig but damn! What is going on here? Do you worry?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I'm worried because now there's a case in Nassau County, Long Island, New York and I live in Suffolk County, Long Island, New York. I hope it all goes away and stays the hell away from here. I hope no one dies here. DON'T GO TO MEXICO BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE IT CAME FROM.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:23 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i don't tend to worry about these things..i'd hate to lose someone i love, to anything.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Obama becamae president..The scary story begins.

But no I'm not worried about it.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'm concerned, but not worried. I can't change anything.
    Now, do you know what I did with the remote? My hubby is going to have a cow. Now that would be scarey. (Not really.)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i agree sarapurser obama :( am im worried my son gets everything that goes around
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I was talking about epidemics not politics, damn ladies, no more blaming Obama! lol, now let's see about Ahnold here in California!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• well..i guess i'll admitt i am worried about swine flu=[ Especially since there have been cases in NY already and I live in NY and tend to catch EVERYTHING..go me!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• but it is because of obama! And u want a scary story try have a son who is 2 1/2 and in his life he has been put in the hospitatal 5 times!!! at birth for 2 weeks because he was early and wont eat, then at 3 Months he has a lung infection he was in for 3 weeks, the 3rd time he was 8 months and he had RSV, and then at 1 he had RSV again, and then at 18 months we were then told he has astma and he had an attack that almost killed him...ok so all these freaking sickness that go around are mostlikely going to stop at my door step just to fuck with my life a little more...hows that for a scary story oh and if u havent guessed YES im way fraking worried about this new flu i dont want to lose my baby not after fighting to keep him healthy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• holy crap anon thats sad:( im sorry my son is also a sick little boy but in the past year he has been doing alot better:)
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• HOW CAN ANY OF YOU POSSIBLY BLAME THIS ON OBAMA???? THAT IS JUST PLAIN IGNORANT

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2009