Does this help you feel a little better about "Swine Flu"

I realize that this has the potential to be really serious, and have actually been terrified of it. For some reason, this is the link that helped me to put it all in perspective and gave me the most information. Thought Iwould share. :)

http://www.who.int/csr/swine_flu/swine_flu_faq_26april.pdf

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 1:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Health

• Yes, it does! Thank you.

Going by news articles is rediculous. They want to tell you about the millions that could die or have died in the past (but they are lumping multiple pandemics over the course of centuries for those statistics). However, it's rare to find something that explains WHAT it is, what the symptoms are and that it won't necessarily kill you. Good news doesn't make for a good press I guess. I think it is serious but I also think the media is playing off of our nerves.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Ughh I can't read it because it's a PDF file and I don't have acrobat / adobe reader installed on my pc yet.. I keep meaning to do that but I haven't yet.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 7:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2009