YES...too good to be true!!!

I posted some questions earlier about tender boobs, and gas lol. And also about my doc appt. tomorrow. Well after I remembered I had a home pregnancy test so I decided to use it...AND IM PREGNANT!!! I am so excited. Do I still go to my appt tomorrow even though I know im pregnant now?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congratulations!!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yea!!! Just for a check up thats all. Congrats!!!! Load of your mind!!!! The doc could also give advice for antacids.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 1:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Awww, CONGRATS!! =]
    I say go to the doctor still..they can confirm it and everything for you too
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yes i would still go to the appt just because then they can start you on your vitamins and get you in their system that your pregnant. And plus it always nice to know 100% sure you are pregnant. Congrats!!
    oxojen178oxo

Answer by oxojen178oxo at 2:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yay!!! Congrats mama! Definitely still go to the Dr, that way you can start your prenatal care. :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:07 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• congrats !! Yes
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 2:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Congrats!!!!
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 4:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Go to the doc since they will most likely do some blood tests and what not that need to be done. Congrats!!!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2009