how does pregnant discharge look??????how soon do you get it and how long does it last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I didnt get it til I was 8 months maybe 7 mine looked like I had peed on myself when I knew I hadnt but before that I had a lot of clear mucus like discharge and that started around 4-5 months
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 2:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I am only a few weeks and I've been getting it for a while, that was one of the reason I knew I was prego. It looked alot like my mucas plug, but alot smaller. Like greenish white boogers lol. but everyone is different
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I've had discharge since the beginning. Mine is a whitish yellow, mucus like. I have to wear a pantyliner everyday just to be comfortable.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 7:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I did some research a while back ago and it said that it will look alot like when your ovulating, the stretchy kind of fluid except it wont be an egg white color but more translusant or a yellowish color. However this does not apply to many women cause I had very stretchy clear fluid two days befor I got my AF so every women is diffent. Also with the your cervix is supposed to be soft when your pregnant and mine was very soft just 4 days befor I got my AF. This is why I have stopped researching things because most of everything it says does not apply to me. GL, and lots of baby dust!
    Anonymous