Do you think it is wrong for a married man to do this?

He is sending sexual jokes and innuendos back and forth with a friend on myspace. This friend happens to be a VERY attractive woman. She seems to like it and is responding back with her own sexual jokes and inuendos. They went to school together and haven't seen each other in ten years, but she does still live somewhat close by.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• yes! 7 YR. ITCH!!he needs to focus on his wife.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Reguardless if its over the net, the phone, or in person its still wrong!!!! They are flirting which creates desire. Desire leads to temptation. Temptation leads to sin. They are both playing with fire! Some one is bound to get hurt!!! And if they had nothing 10 years ago why try now when he's all ready an established husband!? Would she appreciate her husband or man flirting with an old flame!? She needs to out weigh the cons before counting up the pro's!!!! I don't care if he kicked good game and got her thiking that he'll leave his wife and make a new home with her, 80-90% never leav the wife for a mistress! WAITING TO EXHALE, FATAL ATTRACTION, learn from them don't immitate art!!! Best of luck.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I don't care if she lives on another planet and has never met him, it's never OK for a married man to behave that way and still be considered "respectful" to his wife, especially because what he is doing is in public for all of your mutual friends to see. I'd be really embarassed if my husband did that.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• very wrong
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• yes very!!!! because that can lead to cheating.
    what if you were doing the same thing i dont he'll like that!
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 11:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I agree with above posters.. sometimes things that seem to start out "harmless" end up very damaging.. It DOES and will (in alot of cases) lead to cheating. Are you sure she likes the sexual innuendoes? I have a friend who's husband does this all the time to me, I play along but would never go there and his wife knows it. but I find it dis-respectful to her!
    Anonymous

• Way out of line.
    Anonymous

• Id tell him to knock it off or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:[:[:[
    Anonymous