what should i do?

i hung out with my boyfriend, my best friend, and her boyfriend yesterday. (note that my boyfriend and bestfriend are really close friends) so my boyfriend acted like he was going to leave, just joking around and my bestfriend was like "if you leave ill open my mouth" meaning that she'll tell me something that he did, which really bothered me. and later that day i asked him what that was about and he said he had a sex dream about my bestfriend. im not too sure what to do because obviously people can't control their dreams, but do you guys think this means anything? im not exactly sure how to feel about this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• um i am lost sorry, wierd though dreams are wierd
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Hmm, toughie. But I think you're ok for 2 reasons. 1: he told her or her boyfriend. 2: she outted him. And you obviously can tell when he does have a secret. But I still wouldn't leave em alone, its a dog eat dog world and you never can tell who's gonna be the one to cross you!!! Good luck.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 2:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I agree with ladyd. It is kinda weird that he told her before he told you though....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• yeah thats why it kinda bothers me because he told her first.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 9:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009