advice

I have a freind who is 35 she has a 16 yr old son who has a 17 yr old friend. she keeps saying sexual remarks to her sons friend about when he turns 18 how she is going to give him a present he wont forget. The boy plays along and stuff but u know that he isnt serious cause for one it is his boys mother and second she is not a very attractive woman. Her son keeps telling her to stop but she doesnt. By the way she has an 18 yr old daughter as well. anyways, how do u tell her to quit cause obviously it makes her son uncomfortable with her saying those kind of remarks.
I am also her age and i like younger guys but i even find that tooo young. what do u think. Her daughter has mentioned stuff to me about it and i have told her that that is embarraceing to her son. What do i do or say. I think it is wrong to be hitting on ur sons friend but that is my own opinion. regardless of the age

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Does this other boys MOTHER know about this? She should. And frankly, this is a friend you probably oughta be a bit less friendly with...her judgment stinks.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Her son shouldn't bring this friend over anymore. If he continues visiting then he's liking the attention of an "older" woman. If he didn't he'd say something himself
    GmaPam7257

Answer by GmaPam7257 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Secretly videotape her doing this crap and show it to her. Dollars to doughnuts, she has NO idea how stupid she looks and sounds.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I find it sad that a 35 year old has kids that age! Maybe she is trying to re-live her youth.. since she obviously robbed her own youth with her decision to have children at such a young age. I've seen it over and over again.. I used to babysit for all of the 30-something mom's that have "gone wild" because they realize how damn young they were and not sure of what they missed out on. Maybe she wants a self-esteem boost from a cute young guy?
    Anonymous