I feel like I dont fit in anywhere...

I feel like I dont fit in anywhere... I'm a 21 year old sinlge mom of a 7 month old... I need friends but dont know how to find anyone my age

Allies.mom

Asked by Allies.mom at 3:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't fret!!! I feel trapped in my house too. Its hard to find anyone you can trust so my advice to you: set up myspace/facebook accounts and go from there. You could probly google sites for younger moms if this one is reaching your expectations! With online friends you can be you and not be judged(to a certain extent). You are young so your baby but you can still go out! So butter up your mom let he know oyur getting cabin fever and get out this weekend! You deserve a break too!!! Have fun and be safe!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:13 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Only having friends in your own age group is only a thing of schools. No where else in life are you or anyone going to be surounded with people your own age. Open your self up, even the 63 year old woman down the street could end up being a wonderful friend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have some mommies around your age in my group, and they are fun to talk with. I can send you a email here if you want to know more. I don't have alot of friends my age, none that live around me, and the ones I have met here most are older or younger but, age isn't an issue with me...we all have 1 thing in common....we are all mommies, or soon to be mommies....
    StinkysMommy

Answer by StinkysMommy at 6:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• We have some young moms in our church who have been taken in and mentored by our women's group. Find a good local church and you'll be surprised how many good friends you'll find who are quick to help and befriend you.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2009