Is it normal to be so tired at 5 months?

I am always exhausted.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 3:05 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YES!!! Your body is adjudsting to accoodate the little one. And as your baby grows your body produces more blood more oxygen and energy, so yea your gona be tired. This will soon end jst i time for 3rd trimesteraches and pains to start. It sucks but after you havethe baby it will be a distant memory(that's wy we have more because we forget the bs our body goes through durring and after pregnancy). Good luck and take care!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• yes that happened to me, it is normal i felt like i couldnt get my eyes to stay open for too long lol, it'll probably go away by next month, but it'll come back at the end of pregnancy, well thats what i think cause in my case it came back at 35 weeks and now im 36 weeks and 3 days. congrats on your baby! :D
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 3:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• yes yes yes... you will be tired throughout.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 8:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• So far it's been my experience that you will be tired for the rest of your pegnancy. i'm almost 7 months along and I have been exhausted almost since the day i took the test. it is normal, how ever. your body is adjusting to the added strain of creating a baby. So if possible, I take a nap in the middle of the day. Don't do things that wear you out easily. Take it easy on the house work (instead of cleaning the whole house in one go, clean a room at a time and sit down for awhile after wards). Don't take long walks. As the baby gets bigger you may get less sleep (I sleep less because she kicks hard). Keep your chin up and just remember. a few more months and you're done. =)
    Squeakette

Answer by Squeakette at 8:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I too am always SO tired...i do have two boys and watch my friends baby too. I swear most days I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open....I hate it!!! With each pregnancy I felt more tired and for a longer period...it is normal, just not fun. Rest when you can!!!!
    Softwater

Answer by Softwater at 9:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2009