is my baby dropping already?

ok so i went to the mall today with my husband and walked for around 30 minutes around it, and then like 2 hours ago i was playing with hubby and all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain, but i've felt it before, its just that this time i saw my belly like an upside down egg, and the scary thing is that on the bottom of my belly feels somewhat flabby and the skin is a little numb! :$ so i wonder if my baby is dropping already, im 36 weeks and 3 days

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 3:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• around this time in your pregnancy the baby is gonna move up and down, she/he will find different places that are comfortable which means your stomach is at most times just gonna look silly. Hell there are times when it looks like mine is standing up. Doctor said it is possible for baby to drop as early as 32 weeks, so no worries if it has, but most likely its just her/him finding more comfortable places to play
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yup!!! Lucky! That means all's a go for L&D!!! You are in the last turn of preg.!! I droped at 34 weeks and 5 days and had Jacob at 42 weeks!!! Its just a waiting game now!!! Congrats on the lil'one on the way and may you have a great L&D. I loved it! Even though it DOES hurt, it is great! Cant wait to do it again! (well cant wait to do it again in 2-3 years, lol!)

Good Luck!!! And hang in there your almost there!!!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 8:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• yaaay im so happy, i think she did drop because now that im sitting on the computer its just not suffocating me! :D
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 11:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2009