OK so the first day of my last period was march14th. So if I am pregnant I would be 6 weeks by now but 2 weeks ago I took a test and it was negative. Should I get another test?? I still havent got my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes. It sounds like you could just have low pregnancy hormones, which make it difficult to detect pregnancy with an urine test. If it still comes back negative, I would set up a doctor's appointment and request a blood test so that you'll know for sure.
    CherokeeSparrow

Answer by CherokeeSparrow at 5:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yes. Use your first morning pee.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Take one and go to the dr just to make sure everything is ok any ways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i would make an apt. just in case as well. I had my last cycle march 20 and found out i was pregnant april 20 which makes me 5 weeks in a few days. I waited a week after my missed cycle which should of been april 14th. I took a test at home on the 20th and i got a positive sign real quick. So, just in case your hcg levels are low i would go make an apt ease your mind a little bit..gl hun
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009