anyone going baby shopping soon?

It's tons of fun lol I always see something I want and have to get it sooner or later or at least keep my eye on it. Are you that way? :)

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 3:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I can not go out anywhere with out getting my son something...how it started was "if he is good he deserves a treat/present/reward well long story short lol my son is always a little angel! I dont get him things he doesnt need though so I suppose it makes it okay? lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• my husband & i are going this saturday, but we're going to get stuff for our dd too, bless her heart she grows so fast she needs new summer clothes (it's already hitting 85 here in alabama!)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I've been really good about not buying much. I did buy the bedding because it was on sale from close to $400 to $125 and we bought the crib and changing table. Other than that we have nothing. Except for some sleepers, onesies, and afghans my MIL sent. I'm waiting until after the baby shower to buy anything more. I read that the sooner you buy things, the more money you spend, so I've been careful about not buying anything when I wander through Babies R Us.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2009