Anyone peeing because of baby on bladder?

Lol of course we all pee, but here latly during my 2nd tri I've been having pee like as if I am leaking a lot more now. Doc said it's because baby is on your bladder.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 3:25 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup...I never pee'd my pants but had little accidents here and there or it was harder to hold it...and went a lot yup yup! Love your baby for it lol!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'm so sick of peeing all ready!!!! haha, and it seems like I always pee a little when I sneeze. My poor panties!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 7:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• IM 27 WEEKS AND YES!!!!!!! NATHAN WILL NOT GET OFF MY BLADDER SOMETIMES I THINK HE IS KICKING IT ASWELL. HAHA THESE BABIES NEED TO MOVE
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I am having the same problem. When iI went for my ultrasound, Sam's head was on my bladder & i think he headbuts it to make me have to pee. LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• oh yes but its only when i put pressure on it like when i sneeze, cough, or something like that . i can sometimes actually feel him stretch and rub against my blader
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2009