Is anyone else tired of the Melaluka Honey salespitch?

I thought we weren't supposed to do marketing on here? Got a marraige problem? Try Melaluka Honey. Cut off your foot? Try Melaluka Honey! Car Broke down? Try Melaluka honey!
SNAKE OIL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your post is funny! I love your humor! I didn't see these sales pitches here but have seen them before from desperate people who have been conned into the business and are quickly going broke. I think the lucky ones get out with only a few thousand owing on their credit cards and hopefully haven't ruined their reputations in the real world.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• lol yeah its pretty irritating.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:27 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Hmmm..... no, I never saw anything about that. Your post makes me wonder what it is.

But, since you post Anon, I wonder if YOU are the one selling Melaluka Honey. Any advertising is good advertising if it gets someone to look at your product, Right??

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• hmmm isn't melaluca honey a type of tree?
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• She's been reported often enough and had enough posts removed, I can't believe she's still here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• That one and the chick who keeps posting her sight that sells stuff to remove every toxin which is ever responsible for any neurological problem ever occurring....including and specifically autism.

There isn't enough moderation here. They rely on us to report this crap and then leave the stuff up for 1-2 days sometimes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• laughingI haven't seen nor heard of it, but your post was funny! Thanx for the early morning laugh. Great way to start my day!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• It is a bit trying to say the least. I am with the post above, I get sick of the whole "the sky is falling" remove the toxins in your home quick before you kid has Autism, Cancer, Parkinsons, and Lupis! Oh and don't vax or they will get all of the above too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I like melaluca products, but haven't seen the one for honey. I also dont think that it is a cure all, that would be ridiculous!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:18 AM on Apr. 27, 2009