birth control??

which one is better? which one do you use?

ALEENAzMOMMY09

Asked by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 4:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i hated the shot/depo it gave me out of this world headaches and cramps. I tried the pill and it maybe me very unlike myself and always depressed and never in the mood for sex, I realized after I got off of it to try for another baby that I wasnt myself..I am so happy now. We use condoms but those are so icky and horrible too!!! You cant get the same closeness with those...dont get me wrong you gotta use them then you gotta lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Hate Depo shot as it made me gain enormous amount of weight and sent my mood all over the map. Loved the Nuvaring before I had my kids, but after having kids my body has a terrible reaction to all synthetic hormones so I chose to go with the Paragard IUD and love it too.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• well i had my tubes tied like 5 yrs ago and if u had problems with ur period i would not recommend it.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 8:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Hubby had a vasectomy, the Dr put me on seasonique for PMDD and it made me feel horrible, worse than before I went on it.. I have tried many different kinds of BC and the only conclusion I can come to is anything synthetic doesn't belong in your body... So I'm gonna tough it out, no more medicine/hormones for me...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I used the Depo shot while in highschool and college. A LOT of women have bad side effects from it, but not me. I loved it! Right now, I am on the Nuvaring. I also like this one. I didn't want to be on the shot again because its hard to choose when to have your next baby because you don't know when you will get your period back after you stop taking it. So, I am on the Ring so I can have my next baby when I want to! I haven't had any side effects from it, I think its great so far!
    Hrivera5

Answer by Hrivera5 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Tubal! I have 5 kids and we are sooooo over the baby thing. At first it was a hard decission for me to make...that whole not ever having kids thing...but now it is awesome to have sex when we want and not have to worry about it ever again. Ok well nothing is 100% but in that event, I will be going after my gynie for child support! lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2009