Which is the best cell phone company with the most coverage and the best phones?

Cabominny

Asked by Cabominny at 6:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Shopping

• HA!! none of them!! seriously they are all going to screw you in the end. you just have to pick the one that will screw you the less. we have at&t. they are pretty good.
    possummom

Answer by possummom at 6:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• We have AT&T. Great coverage -- I live in Upstate, NY and have never had a problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I use Verizon and have been with them for 8 years, never had a problem and I hope I never do.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have ALLTEL, which is very soon being merged with Verizon. I have been with them for 6 years and have never had a problem and also had great coverage where other carriers have a hard time getting coverage. I live "out in the sticks" and always have great coverage. My husband travels with his job and everyone always ends up using his phone because the areas where they travel are areas where others don't have coverage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have verizon have to say great coverage just dont call and talk to no one bunch of moron's!! Other then that verizons alot better then At&t verizon doesnt drop calls!!
    jenn575

Answer by jenn575 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Verizon is the best i think!! I have had sprint and well it was voicestream when i had it but now tmobile and both dont compare to verizon. they are awesome...great serivce all around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Even though I don't have them, I would say that AT &T has the best coverage. I have Sprint and though their coverage areas are slightly less, the customer service has been wonderful. They have bent over backward to keep us as customers. I have had all 3 major carriers and Sprint has treated me the best.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have Verizon now and I had AT&T in the past (when it was Cingular Wireless) They were both good I guess. I'm happy with Verizon, I don't drop calls and I live in the middle of the desert! I think that other companies have better phones though. I have a Moto z6 world edition that I just recently got and it's okay but I think the others make cuter phones.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Everyone I know has T-mobile. I have a blackberry curve smart phone and its great. I pay 60 bucks a month for unlimited internet and text messages and 1000 anytime minutes.
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 3:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Verizon is the best IMO, Ive used them all.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 4:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2009