My husband can't have a erection by himself!

I always need to haf a blowjob on my husband in order to make him have an erection. On normal circumstances, his penis can't "stand"on himself...His problem started around 8 months ago....He has consulted doctor, urologist, and try viagra, even viagra can;t make him "stand". This is really weird, even his penis is hard, it can;t consistent stand.....if will soft in 10-20 second. Even it is hard it is not fully hard?? This is really weird. Even doctor say his penis is ok and no problem, but why does this thing happen to him?? Even when making love, suddenly his penis will become soft....and can;t continue on?? He is not like this last time, but this thing suddenly hit him... I scared this will be permanent effect on him.

He is very frustated and lost his self esteem and ego...does any1 of ur husband or fren suffer from this type of case??

I really need some advice.

thank you

Why269

Asked by Why269 at 7:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• He might be gay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Is he on any new kind of meds? my Dh started having acid reflex problems and so he started taken somthing for it and He too started having problems .. we did some resreach on it and come to find out that is what was causing him to have problems somthing like yours is having .. he stopped taken and things went back to normal .. so check out things like that .
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 7:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Has your dh considered going to the doctor to see if there is a possibility that his testosterone level is low. My dh was the same way and now he is using Androgel to replace the testosterone that his body is no longer making. HTH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I know this may sound crazy, but have him go see a heart doctor. Cardiologist.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:58 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Good advice so far. If nothing else seems to find the cause, try a sex therapist. It might be all in his head. Especially since this seems to have affected his self esteem.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• tell him to stop jerking off all the time ...
    julie.r0cks

Answer by julie.r0cks at 9:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I agree with soonmommyof3.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 9:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• But my husband is just in his 20s......it is very weird for some1 in his age to suffer this kind of sickness??
    Why269

Answer by Why269 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Does he have any other type of health problems? Many health problems such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc., can make this a problem. Stress can also make this a problem.
    Anonymous

• Do you think this could be psychosomatic? Meaning its more in his head (the one on his shoulders) than in his body? Just a thought.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2009