Which is the best blackberry?

The new Apple phone, smart phones, PDA's? I'm clueless.

Cabominny

Asked by Cabominny at 7:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Shopping

• I have the Blackberry Curve and my husband has the Pearl. I prefer the Curve because of the larger screen and the qwerty keyboard.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i have a blackberry curve , and LOVES it! ... i had the iphone but it had so much shit wrong w/ it , and i couldnt wait for the new ones to come out to get mine back so i said f it lol ... and i had the storm , touch screen just isnt for me
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 7:58 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I like my storm but yes it does have some issues but I became so attached I cant get rid of it. You have to reboot sometimes but Im hoping there are programs i can download to fix it they told me to come in to the store and they would do it. My friend has the curve and she really likes it but I recommend the storm and then see what you think after a week or so if they have a return policy.
    mom2gandr

Answer by mom2gandr at 8:23 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have the curve. its a blackberry smart phone and I love it. It has the best camera and the screen is the biggest. It has an app store where I downloaded twitter, myspace, facebook, and Pandora apps all for FREE. It has fast speed for Internet. I can get my up to 4 email addresses emails on my phone. I can open up PowerPoint attachments. I can watch videos online from my phone. It is all around a great phone. I will add that it does freeze up if you don't clear the Internet history from time to time but once you turn it off and back on again it works great.

Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 3:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have a blackberry pearl. I love it! I get my emails, I can youtube for my daughter if we are in the store and she's acting up. You can do myspace and facebook and pretty much browse most sites. The only thing I can't get on it is Cafemom (unfortunately). It has really good internet speed and works well when tethered to my laptop. Like the others said, mine does tend to freeze up. It was relatively inexpensive, and I will definitely be going for the storm. They are great phones! My husband has the HTC pro (the touch) and hates it.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 7:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have the curve and i love it!
    I had the pearl and hated it soo bad! my sister in law has the storm and she likes it okay, but there have been a few problems with it.So, I would recommend the Curve!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:46 PM on May. 1, 2009