For all of those who want to blame Bush....

Please look at this. I know its Fox news and all, BUT it is coming out of their own mouths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1

my4lads

Asked by my4lads at 8:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• my4lads
    You're preaching to the choir here, active conservative cafemom members already knew alot of this and tried to tell alof of the braindead from Sept through Oct where the fault lied. They just wanted to make history and receive their miniscule tax cuts.
    They voted The A$$hole in, they got what they paid for, and now they get to keep paying. Good for them, some people who were prepared for what Obama and a Democratic congress had in store won't be hurt as bad during the "crisis".
    Bush is out of office enjoying a fabulous life, I don't hardly bring him up anymore. It's much more important to start discussing the new Republicans and Indep.'s that will be running and starting their campaigns soon. Turn the seats in '10 and remove the hemorrhoid in '12, a one term failure is a wonderful way for A$$hole to leave office. I'll be booing him on Wednesday and on Jan.20, '12.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Well said akin.. lol @ hemorrhoid.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• thanks.............crickets on cafemom lately, no?
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Definitely.. maybe theyre all hiding under rocks.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• It's Monday morning. I find it's usually pretty quiet in here until around noon. I can't watch youtube on this computer for some reason, but I am getting the jest of it. I fear your message will fall on deaf ears, OP. Most BO supporters see 'Fox News' and dismiss whatever is said, or believe the exact opposite.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:04 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i don't blame bush. I blame the stupid lenders.
    julie.r0cks

Answer by julie.r0cks at 9:09 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Well thanks for the nasty comments, but I have a mind that I choose to use and I am capable of listening to Fox or anyone else and then deciding for myself. I have had the privilege of voting 4 times. I have voted Republican and I have voted Independent and I have voted Democrat. In the past 3 elections, I felt that I was voting for the lesser of 2 evils. The problems of America do not fall on one party. They are the responsibility of a collective whole. And I don't need CafeMom to stay informed or to make a decision either!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 9:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• More likely it will be blasted lol.This was posted before on here but yep same old ones who caused this problem in congress.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:13 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I just want to know when Obama is going to keep some of those "HOPE" and "CHANGE" promises he made.....I'd like to see something positive happening soon.....
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I think that too much fault is placed on the President, both now and in the past, and it will continue to be as long as we allow the President to have ALL of the power. The people who bought homes that were beyond their means are the main source of our "housing crisis" and the people who would not know a stock portfolio, a 401K, savings bonds or even a savings account are a big reason that we are in "economic crisis." There are many people who were well prepared for any circumstance but were laid off and had to drain their life savings but not everyone complaining about our economic situation was laid off. Many now just have a free pass to be a drain on society. I also hate that Janine Garoffolo said that the tea partiers were "redneck tea baggers" b/c whether or not I agree, everyone is entitled to his/her voice and if you don't agree, do what they did and take action. That's just it everyone needs to TAKE ACTION!
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 9:35 AM on Apr. 27, 2009