Sick of being pregnant

I have a horrible headache, my stomach is cramping, and I may have to have a bowel movement. I feel horrible. :(
8ish months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not much longer!! Hang in there!!! (just so you know, if you are getting cramps that come and go, but feel like period cramps, you may be in labor, thats what I had untill I pushed him out! I was also "cleaning out" if you know what I mean a whole lot before I went into full on labor!!!)
    I hope you have a great Labor!!!!! Hugs!!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 8:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• For the headache: try a cold compress to the forehead for 15 minutes. May help.
    For the cramping/BM: if you can't go, try soaking your bottom half (i know, top half wont fit) in a tub for a while and see if that relaxes anything.

I was born with bowel problems and thats something I still do to help relax the serious cramping in my lower intestines, and I'm 7 months pregnant now so I can only imagine how much worse it'll get. Keep your chin up and hopefully one of my two suggestions will help. =)
    Squeakette

Answer by Squeakette at 8:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'm also feeling nauseas
    -op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Oh honey!! I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I remember my last month of PG as being brutally hard on me! But.... it won't be much longer for you. Try to pamper yourself a little if you can. My last 4 weeks of my first PG I spent half the day, every day, in the bath tub! It was the only place I could get any relief. Then I went two weeks late! But it was worth it in the end when I delivered a big beautiful healthy baby.  I'm glad that I didn't go into labor early because that is worse (IMO) and trust me, having a NICU preemie is NO fun at all!! BTDT!

((Big Hugs)) to you Momma! Keep your chin up, Your almost done!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2009