legal advice,

ya army man called my husbandand said i was irratatinghis wife??ew big fight.it seems that the neighbors down the street had been watching me watching my neighbor which i wasnt.i am a little paranoid now knowing that someone is watching me.army man told that to my husband.he also accused us of saying that his wife was having an affair.well she was home and my husband was doing yard work and there was clearly a very large man in there house.my husband told this to army man .well it seems that it was him and he was home from iraq.we thought it was good neighborhood watch.and never accused her of having an affair we thought someone had broken in.(believe me if she was having an affair i wouldnt tell anyone i would just watch everything unfold.)so i went down to the end of the street to discuss this with one of the woman.she told me it was the neighbor next to her and she was spreading the rumors.and basically they talk about me

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Please don't take this the wrong way ,but I couldn't understand the question....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• what legal advice?? this all sounds like high school petty crap to me. how old are you guys? grow up your husbands are in the army defending our country and that is all you women can do is sit back and talk about each other. goodness sake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i screwd up when i said she was home when we saw the man she wasnt home...the neighbors sit around and talk about me all day>>>can you say no life???so we are getting ready to put our house on the market in a while.my husband is bull all he did was go down the street and ask if the neighbor was home from iraq yet and somehow she made this into her having an affair??do i have any recourse or are they going to say that this is just neighborhood bull.my biggest thing is that they havent stopped after all this.there still looking at me.we put up shades all around the sun room now so they cant look in>?i dont get it
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 8:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• First, what is your question? Second, I doubt your neighbors spend all day talking about no matter how great you think you are. Thirdly, please go back to school and never home school your children.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I am picturing these two eyeballs and in the background the song..." I always feel like...somebodys watching me". Thats the only part of it I understood.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2009