the pregnant "man"

Okay 1st off I'm not going to refer to it as a man, it is a WOMAN. So anyways I was watching that show about her the other night & she said she took hormones to make her look like a man. She also said the hormones made her clitoris grow to where it looks like a small penis so she can have penetrative sex with her partner. So my questions are:
Is she now a hermaphordyte (sp)?
If you tell her to go f*ck herself, can she?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• OMG....are you kidding??? Who cares. He is a she, plan and simple. She gave her lesbian partner a baby with HER reproductive organs...stopping trying to make it something it never was...a man and a woman trying to have a child! It was a a woman and a woman wanting to have a child. If they can't have a "normal" lesbian life (if there is such a thing) then that is sad. I hate when people try to change what GOD had intended for them. Get over it!
    cozgrl05

Answer by cozgrl05 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• no. she can't. it physically isn't long enough to do that.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• hahahaha...too funny! She's a very confused, manly, hermaphodite. I feel sorry for her child.
    cozgrl05

Answer by cozgrl05 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i feel sorry for that baby too cozgrl.... it's sad
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Anonymous - I don't think any of us said "she" was an it, but you did.
    cozgrl05

Answer by cozgrl05 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• read the ORIGINAL POSTER'S first line.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yep, she said, "Okay 1st off I'm not going to refer to it as a man, it is a WOMAN". She said it was a woman, not a man. What's wrong with that? She clearly defined her as a woman! The person has put themselves in that situation where people will make statements like that. Next I'm sure you will say, "people need to mind their own business"...not when the pregnant "woman" put herself out there to be judged. She's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle "it". :o)
    cozgrl05

Answer by cozgrl05 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• If you don't see what's wrong with that then you're just as ignorant as the OP.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• That whole situation is twisted. This WOMAN says she wanted to be man, that she should have been born a man, but kept her reproductive organs because she wanted to carry a child. That doesn't sound like a man's desire to me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Do any of you even think about EDUCATING yourself and seeing that she is a person and the reasons why she did this?

In 2003, Thomas and Nancy Beatie were legally married, and like many couples, they decided to start a family. The couple wanted to have a biological link to their child, but Nancy Beatie had a hysterectomy. The couple did not want to hire a surrogate to carry Thomas Beatie's harvested eggs, feeling no surrogate could be as conscientious as he.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Story?id=6244878&page=1

He gave a huge gift to his wife, how many of you can say that your husbands would have done this to give you a child?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2009