Having a HUGE community yard sale

The apartment community I live in is having our annual yard sale soon. The property manager is so busy that my neighbor and I volunteered to help her plan it. We need about 20 or so tables, but we would like to not have to pay for the rental of them. I have a couple of ideas, but would like some input. In the past we have been provided table by the owners of the property, but last year we had to pay like $10 bucks a table, and for those like me who have tons of stuff, paying $20-$30 for tables is not fun, especially when I am trying to make money. Anyway, I was thinking that maybe we could try something new this year, where we are provided the space for the yard sale, but we have to provide our own tables. I think it would be easier for people to just borrow a table or two from friends, co-workers, etc. than having to pay a rental fee. What do u guys think? The yard sale is always at the community tennis court.

BRINAK2005

Asked by BRINAK2005 at 8:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• do you go to church? ask them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Maybe ask some of the people that are putting stuff in the sale to donate a few bucks to the table rental... Maybe go door to door and ask , it shouldn't be too hard if you live in a big enough complex...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:05 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• borrow tables from a church and then leave a portion of your proceeds afterwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Apr. 27, 2009