Christians, have you seen his presence in your life today?

Almost 8 am here and God is already in my life. The kids are awake, healthy and off to school. The husband has a job and we have food and shelter. How have you seen Him today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am not Christian. But, i see that my daughter slept well in her warm bed, I see how happy & healthy my family is, & i see how well we have it. I see that our worries are extremely minimal. And i see that i have been blessed with the best things money could never buy. I see how much love & laugter there is in my home, and i think.........gods presence permeates our household, and i feel it every day......

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice,and be glad in it! Yes! I have. I woke up breathing, my family is all here,and my husband is off to work, I will go to work later today,and like the OP, we are thankful we have our home and food to eat. God is Good!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Christian or not you have many blessings. :)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• He's in my life every single day...
    GmaPam7257

Answer by GmaPam7257 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yes of course...I see God's love and forgiveness every day! He is my salvation!!!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Absolutely!! GOD IS GOOD!! All of my children are happy and healthy. My husband just got home from work and everything is (still) all well there. I'm happy to have electricity, a/c, my computer to connect with friends, we had a very full and very pleasant weekend and all is truly well.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yes, every day! We are so blessed in His presence daily!! My husband, baby, and I all woke up breathing, and healthy, and vital! My husband has received a great job just days after coming to the Lord, and has already been given an offer for promotion after just 2 wks of work! Praise God!! And it is another beautiful day specially created by the Lord my God!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• YES! I see his presence in my life everyday!! God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!! I have my wonderful husband and kids that slept well last night and my kids are off to school and I am at work! His presence is with us at all times and I thank him for that!
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 9:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2009