What is the best wrinkle reducer cream for my wedding day?

I am not expecting anything permanent. I would like to know the best temporary cream to fill and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, thanks!

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The best Avon cream to use is the Anew Clinical Derma-Full X3 Facial Filling Serum its worth the money. Go to Aubrees mommies website and get a bottle! You'll love it! Congrats on the wedding!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• try anew from avon if your interested in looking at it go to youravon.com/tmantz use code fsany at checkout for free shipping
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• nothing works in one day. You should be using a moisturizer everyday that has a sunscreen in it anyway. They make the kinds with anti-wrinkle stuff in them. It will help you in the next 20 years!!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I work for a company that has anti-aging skin care . all natural. look at www.mywaiora.com/493761  I have been using the wrinkle serum for about 3 weeks and I can see a decrease in forehead wrinkles and around eyes.  Message me for info and I can show you how to order at wholesale price.  Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 2:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009