Glue build up? HELP!

I had extensions put in my hair and i kept taking them out and putting them back in and now i have MAJOR glue build up throughout my hair... i cant even leave my hair down now because of the glue build up... HELP!!! how do i get at least SOME or MAJORITY of the glue out?? help please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Call a salon that deals with extentions and ask them. They might tell you a solution that you can buy to put in it. Or you may have to go to the salon to get them to take it out.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• What type of glue are you using? This is going to sound crazy, and I'm not sure what you're using so I cant guarantee it will help, but my son has had multiple EEG's (where they attatch a BUNCH of leads to your head to evaluate brain activity for seizures). Two years ago they had this really crappy glue that was almost impossible to get out. This stuff stuck hard in his hair and made him look like a rabbid child that wasn't taken care of after we left the hospital. We washed and rewashed, but finally we used baby oil and cooking oil to help get it out 3 days later when we realized regular soap wasn't cutting it. We couldn't cut his hair off either bc the glue was down to his scalp and the hair dressers said they couldn't get clippers through it. Maybe try that? Can't say it will work though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2009