did ur doctor make a mistake when he told u it was a boy or girl...

when ur baby was born was it the opposite then what the doctor said it would be..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope. I wished they were wrong because I wanted a boy but you cant always get what you want and now I have a beautiful happy healthy 7 month old daughter and that is all that matters not what parts the baby does or doesn't have.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Both times they said boy and were right....with my first she showed me and i was for sure!!! the second one she never showed the boy parts so i had to take her word for it...she was right. I only know 2 people that had that happen. They were both told boys and had girls...
    Softwater

Answer by Softwater at 9:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• With ultra sounds you should have deffinate answer, but human error can always occur! I have 3 girls and 1 boy(if I had 2 boys never would've had 4, but oh well), When the ultra sound was done the pubic area on the girls lit(3 little lines between the legs) up if you will. With my sons it look like there was an extra member(hence it being a boy). But so far they have been spot on 5 for 5. I had faternal twins and found out they were twins and the boy and girl sexes thanks to the ultra sound!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Both times I was told that they were boys and both times they were in deed boys. It was so obvious with my first on the ultrasound...he was not shy at all. My second though...he was shy. At first they said that it was a girl. I was so happy!! Then well, his hand moved and ta-da, it was a boy. I was still doubtful throughout my pregnancy though. I had made my SIL promise that if he came out a girl to throw an impromptu baby shower! LOL! But, obviously there was no need for it.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 10:09 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• ....i wish they could be wrong... i have my boy- i was hoping that this one would be a girl, everyone thought that it is... but according to my ultrasounds this one is painfully obvious that its a boy. im still way excited though. means i get to try again later on!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 11:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Funny how everyone answered but none actually answered the question!!!! Only people who's doctors have answer!!
    Anonymous