Can someone PLEASE remind me why I quit smoking?

My DD who is 3 is drving me nuts! I stopped what I was doing because she was beggin me to play chutes and ladders with her. We got half way through and she said I'm bored I don't want to play anymore. I packed the game up and told her it was time to get into the tub then. She they tried screaming at me telling me she wasn't going to get into the tub. I told her she was and put her in the tub. I walked over to the washing machine (right outside the door) and I heard her say mommy is mean I didn't want a tub. So I took her out of the tub and put her in time out in her room. I just went in to check on her and she said I wanted to get into the tub. GRRRR make up your mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Just remember..."tax deduction, tax deduction, tax deduction...."

(I'm assuming here the smoking question was rhetorical and you really weren't expecting an answer, merely venting....)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:28 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• you stopped smoking because you love yourself. and your family of course.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Its better for your health and your child's health. Your child should have her mother around for a long time and not loose her over the poison she is putting into her lungs and body. You quit for a healthier life for the both of you. Go outside and breathe the fresh air.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Because no matter how irritated you get with her now, you still want to be there to watch her graduate high school, college, get married, have her own children, and even be there when your grandkids do all those things too!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• You quit b/c it costs too much money and smells terrible. Not to mention it is cancer on a stick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Because she just trying to get on your nerves and smoking isn't going to solve that. She's three she's going to do it wiether you are kill your lungs or not!
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Not getting cancer, would be a good reason, healthy air for you and family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• YAYYYYY!!!! You did it!!! Now I KNOW how hard it was for you not to smoke, and glad you didn't!!! You quit because you were READY to! She's going to test you so continue to stay strong! Gotta luv em!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Because you are saving yourself a butt load of money. Especially now. My husband smokes a cheap brand and they used to be 18 dollars a carton. Now they are 30. They went up 11 dollars in one weekend! Use all that money your saving to go do something fun.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i agree with crystal.
    screw the health reasons
    your saving money thats probably needed, in some way, if not more than one.
    i know if me and my fiance could quit smoking completely that would save us AT LEAST fifty bucks a month if not more.
    take the money you arent using for cigarettes and go do something!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:47 AM on Apr. 27, 2009