how did you know he was "the one"?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We were watching a movie one night and we fell asleep. I woke up once at about 3 in the morning and thought about going home, then I decided going back to sleep was definately worth whatever trouble I would get into. When I got home, my mom yelled a little and then told me she was mostly worried. (she only knew I never came home because my sister woke her up and told her... apparently my sister thought I died on my way home, and got my mom all worked up)... so I told her that initally it was an accident, but then when I woke up I decided to stay knowing she would be mad at me and that I was willing to accept whatever punishment without complaining. I can't remember what she said, but it was relatively minor, and so I told her that last night was definatly worth the punishment, and that I may well do it agian. She lifted the punishment and just asked that i call if I'm staying out all night. She knew i was going to marry him to
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• When He send me cards every month on the 23rd celebrating each month we were together .When he told me I brighten his life.
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i had to take him gosh he wouldnt leave me alone lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Every time I seen him my stomach would twist and turn until we got to be together all the time. Really though I knew because he was there in the backgroung while I was going through alot of stuff and waited for me, always letting me know hw was there and supporting me.
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• When he would call just to hear my voice,or just wanted me to be in the same room with me.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• When someone else flirted with him and it made me jealous. I've never been jealous over a man before!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I just knew... It was a feeling I had never had before , it took going through the bad to get to the good and it was all so worth it...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I looked at his parents. No drugs, No alcoholism, clean house and no debt or stupid baggage. He had a dad that worked all the time and had a good income. People eventually become their parents, if you want to know what he will be like, go look at his dad very closely.
    I loved him because I loved him, but marriage is a decision. I didn't want to marry someone I loved but was a loser with a bad start so I picked through the guys who had good backgrounds. Everyone is cute in the dark.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Because I couldn't imagine a day without him, and couldn't stand being away from him for even a moment.

And I disagree with Anon:32. My husband is nothing like his parents. His dad ran away when he got his mom pregnant, and never spent a moment with him. We have a 4 month old and he's still holding strong. His mom was a druggie and also ran away leaving him with his great-grandma, and later with his grandmother. He now has a good relationship with his mom, but in no way takes after her. He broke the generational curse, praise God!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• We were watching tv together on night, I was 17 he was 21. I thought to myself, I could watch tv with him for the rest of my life and be happy, We got married 4 months later and have been married 4 1/2 years now.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2009