Another period question

I had my period two weeks ago, but I noticed that since yesterday, I have been spotting some dark brown blood. I am on birth control so I don't think it's pregnancy.
I had a stomach bug a few days ago but it seems to have gone away already. Can that have anything to do with the odd blood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Health

• Are you 100% that it was a stomach bug? I would talk to your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Your birth control could be causing it, or you could be pregnant. Birth control is not 100% effective. ...I once had my period for a month straight. When I asked the doctor, he said the birth control had made my uterus wall lining thin and caused me to keep bleeding.
    Anonymous

• Hi, Anon 10:38. I can't say I'm 100 percent sure it was a bug after all nothing in this world is always certain. But, I had very loose BM's for about 4 days so that's why I say I had a stomach bug.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I bet your pregnant. I thought I had the stomach bug too because I had very loose stools for about 2 weeks and then i started feeling nauseated and couldn't eat the scrambled eggs I made one morning. I went to the store and got a test and sure enough I was pregnant. The loose stools lasted about a month for me.
    Take a test to be sure, if its negative I would say its just your birth control :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 27, 2009