Anyone have links to free tips for marriage counseling?

dh and I are heading to divorce & we can't afford real marriage counseling. any links are appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• http://lovedare.bhpublishinggroup.com/lovedare/tag/day-1/

Try it. All forty days and if you screw up a day, try again the next day. It's working for my marriage so far. Also watch the movie Fireproof. Great message, overly dramatic movie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I don't know about on-line sites, but there are tons of books available that are very helpful. It would be helpful to know what the specific issues in your marriage are. For a listing of what is available go to www.Christianbook.com and look under "Marriage." Some of my favorite authors are Gary Chapman, Les and Leslie Parrot, Gary Smalley, James and Shirley Dobson.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• thank you anon! this looks very very helpful :-) thank you also nanny b for responding. We will give this a try I think and perhaps look into books as well
    Anonymous