If you had an affair would you let that person blackmail you or would you come clean and tell your husband/so

I would be soooo afraid to tell my husband but eventually I'd have to come clean

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't see myself in this situation...but if I were, I would come clean, why let some asshole torture me when I can fess up and take all their fun away?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would never have an affair, but if I did, I would tell my husband and go to counseling.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'd feel terribly guilty and tell my hubby whether that person blackmailed me or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would fess up too, I'm a bad lier and I know eventually it would come out anyway, and it would hurt him more if I didn't tell him
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 10:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i can lie to anyone. EXCEPT my SO. and he knows that. i would have to tell him the same day it happened or the next. he would know something is up, RIGHT away!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I am not a skank so I would not have an affair and would not have anything to worry about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 27, 2009