Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any realestate agents???

we are going to put our house on the market in a while..we have about 15yrs equity in it.we are either going to really stay the same size or get a town house??i went to real estate schoolbut dont know how to we get an agent over to look at the house and tell us what we should do or what?

Answer Question

Asked by raineydays377 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Do about what? Help you decide the next house in which you are going to live in?
    I would always go with a single family dwelling over an attached housing unit, nobody wants others' on top of you if they have the choice, families want yards for kids and pets. Great time for buyers, I hope you get a great deal!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

  • Yes, you should bring in at least 3 realtors to look at your house, go over their commission rate, marketing they'll do, and prepare a price range for you. Go with whoever you feel the most comfortable and has the most services. Once you get all your information from all 3 you can determine how much money you'll actually walk away with at the closing and start looking in the proper price range for your new home.

    Good luck!

    Answer by LadyEb at 11:15 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

  • no to tell us what we do with the house we have now?where to fix it up.or whar what..or dont they do that?

    Answer by raineydays377 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.