Rash on forehead

My daughter 9 months, has had a rash on her forehead only for a little over a week. It isn' t flared constantly but it hasn't gone away since it appeared. I have looked at pictures and i don't think it is ecema, but i am not sure if it is an allergic rash or heat rash. It flares up everynow and then. It is little red bumps on the forehead. I first noticed it last saturday when i picked her up from MIL. We went to a birthday party adn when we got home it was a little reder so i thought heat rash becayse she had been taking a nap and covered up when i picked her up. Yesterday we were in the house all day and it wan't hot but it flared up again. And she isn't eating nothing that she hasn't had normally . I wand to take her to doctor but prob all the will tell me is if it is allergic to find out what she is eating and no real answer. It doesn't seem to bother her at all. Any suggestions what it might be ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It might be the shampoo, check her scalp. If you haven't changed detergents or body wash and its been a week call the pediatrician!!! Good luck and God bless.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• it sounds like classic heat rash. Google it, you'll see pics. & it is common on the forehead.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• it may be caused from a different laundry soap or bath soap check the rest of her body if its not anywhere else its more than likey not the laundry soap so check the shampoo u r using try different ones out if that is what is causing it and then again it could also be the traditional baby acne or maybe its the lotion u r using for her there are several different possibilities but if it doesnt seem to be bothering her it must not be anything that is really needed to worry about good luck
    blue_eyes11

Answer by blue_eyes11 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2009