How many days after you ovulate will you begin to feel anything (from pregnancy symptoms to pms)?

I ovulated around 4 or 5 days ago, I woke up this morning with no energy, No change in diet, exersize or sleep, I slept great last night and didn't go to bed way late either. My boobs are hurting, I am smelling things I never knew I could smell, and I'm hungry!!! And now my thought is sore. I'm not taking any bc (haven't for a long time), I haven't been doing anything to prevent pregnancy, but I'm not activly ttc. I know that I can get pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You wont notice anything yet. Just because you ovulated does not mean you conceived that day. The sperm can take 3 days to inseminate the egg and the egg could drop late. You wont really notice anything until your late or for at least 2 to 3 weeks. You could be getting sick.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• That's what I was afraid of. I was hoping that it was just pms setting in. I started getting almost like this (minus the sore throught) two weeks before I was supposed to get my last period. Now I'm about two weeks from getting it again.
    Anonymous