men

ok my boyfriend is either sitting at his mothers or driving around running out the fuel in his truck with his friend...he claims he wants to spend time with me but rht after work he goes over to his buddies house or to his mom....is he lieing to me???he claims to lose track of time but dk then he gets mad when i call to see where he is at...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Gut instict screams cheater, but what IF he's telling the truth!? I would investigate(if he's worth it!). If you are afraid of being alone don't be!!! In time you will find mr. right, and besides 1 mans trash is another's treassure!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• The SECOND you act like you could care less about who and where he is with, and occupy yourself, the more he will come running. Please try this, it will work 100% of the time. If I had to do it all over again, I would be the most aloof girl in history. Men always want the chase, if you are saying "where are you, who are you with, when are you coming over?" all the time, he will lose interest. If you act like it is his loss, he will suprisingly see you in a new light.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 12:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• In all honesty, he's a grown man, capable of remembering what time it is...and it's obvious that he would rather spend time with his mom or his buddies. Therefore, don't waste your time on someone who mistreats you like this...don't pick up the phone again, questioning him on where he's at..do your own thing and forget about someone who obviously isn't thinking about you...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• He obviously isn't into a relationship like that. When my husband and I first started dating I lived an hour away. He would drive up to stay the night with me 5 days a week. That is what you want in a man and there are men out there who would love to be with you. Now drop that loser and go find a man who wants a relationship! Playing the field is a lot of fun even though it can be lonely. Remember to be picky too!!!! And don't put out right away either. Hold out a few weeks!!!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2009