Who works for Ameriplan?

I believe that is the name..I saw it on here and I was wondering if anyone actually worked for this company and can you please give me more information about it and can I get started if interested. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• how are youHello!!!   I work for AMERIPLAN.   I absolutely love it!  Take a look at my site: www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast to learn more!  Also if you visit my cafemom homepage you'll see some amazing videos regarding the company! Good luck!

~Traci Mast

Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I work with AmeriPlan! please go to my website and you can read about our company and how we get paid.You can also request an interview on my site and I will call you back and answer any questions that you might have and get you started. http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement
    You can also give me a call at 540-337-3372
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 1:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Hi, I work for Ameriplan and I really love it. Email me or call me and I would be happy to show you what we do and how we earn our money. Sonja 619-749-1187
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 1:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Oh hun there are tons of us here with Ameriplan! It just shows what an awesome company it is:-) I'd be happy to talk with you too, send me a PM if you want! There is also tons of info on my page:-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I know a very nice mom in California that is with them! She is the only person I would recommend, not pushy, just very helpful!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would never pay to get paid on a monthly basis.

Do you know anything about Robert Kiyosaki? Don't pay to get paid, have your business work for you, If you are not there in most home based businesses, you wont make an income.

Find one where you can focus on running your business, where others are working for you to make your business successful and profitable. Thats is what we did.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Hello, if you have any specific questions I can answer them for you. I was with Ameriplan for 18 months and was moderatly successfull. My view is unbiased because I am no longer with the company. If you do decide to go with Ameriplan make SURE you are on a good team. It can make the difference between stuggling and soaring.

~Joi's Mommy works from home and yours can too! ~
    www.TheWorkFromHomeMom.com

EboniSears

Answer by EboniSears at 12:24 PM on May. 19, 2009