Recipies with fiber

What recipies are there with fiber or healthy things that doont taste too bad, i hate vegatibles and alot of fruits but i need to start eating veggies so how can a prepair them so they dontt taste to hoorrrible

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 12:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Health

• I like to steam carrots and put them in a food processor. You can't taste them at all when added to spagetti sauce.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Lentils are great, I use them in sloppy joes, tacos, soups and stews. Sweet potatoes: I make baked "fries", burritos, pudding. Brown rice: stir fries, curries, pudding. Quinoa: salads and casseroles.
    You need to set a good example for your child and learn to make and eat delicious, healthy foods. Feel free to ask me for recipes; I have a ton.
    White foods don't have much fiber, so stop buying white bread, white rice, white noodles.
    Meat and dairy do not have fiber, so cut way back or eliminate them.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009