Still don't think hell is real?

Listen to this video. It shows just how real hell truly is. If all your'e going to do is be ugly and judgemental, you can just move along to the next post.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=505c33a5007bc38d456c

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hell is in fact very real. I've seen the video before that the OP posted. It's a really good one. Gave me chills the first time I watched it. Also makes me even more thankful I won't be going there. Glory to God, I have the promise of eternal life in paradise with Him.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Disagreeing with your opinion is neither ugly nor judgemental. I disagree with you that hell is real and your spooky little video isn't changing my mind, sorry.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I don't mind disagreeing. That is what debate is all about, what I'm talking about is being mean and snide just for the sake of getting a pat on the back from your little buddies who think it's cute. That's what I'm talking about. If a person can disagree politely,I have no problem with that.
    Anonymous

• Spooky, yes. Does it change my opinion on hell being real? No.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• my thoughts are that its hell on earth.in you prior life you lived a good life now but if you were naughty in your last life then you willl have hell on earth.just a thought...
    Anonymous

• I don't believe in Hell. I believe there is a perfect world (Pleroma) and an imperfect world (our world).
    Anonymous

• Some interesting ideas. Not to be rude or anything, but to the last two anons, are those beliefs from the religions you follow? I really am very interested to know. I've never heard either one of those. Thanks for your input.
    Anonymous

• Hell is real, for those who say they don't believe it is, need to understand it is.
    Anonymous

• well, since you are Anon, I'm not sure that YOU are real....
    Anonymous

• Pleroma is a Gnostic and Christian (for some) concept: http://www.creedopedia.com/topics/Pleroma
    Anonymous