ouch

i literally feel like someone kicked me in the stomach a couple times down where my ovaries are...i cant lift even a gallon of milk without feeling like im going to die..im 16 weeks, is this normal????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is NOT normal. Have you been to the Doc yet? If yes, then call right now. That could be the sign of something serious, and better safe than sorry. Tell them about the pain, they may have you rate it. You could be miscarrying, or it could be an ectopic pregnancy, though you're pretty far along for that.

They may tell you that it's just your uterus stretching the ligaments. I had those pains in the early stages of pregnancy too. If you have any cramping or bleeding at all, tell your Doc immediately.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I think you should call your doctor...your pain sounds more severe than anything that would be normal at 16weeks....that's just my opinion
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I remember sitting and it felt like the baby like the baby had punched my vaginal area. It could be the postioning of the baby!? Now if it cotinues, gets worse, or you start bleeding call the ob! Good luck and take care.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Thanks ladies! I see the doctor tomorrow morning and the baby is moving around like crazy today so hopefully he/she is safe and snug in there:)
    Anonymous

• This is maybe round ligament syndrome. I had it with my first and I swear I was crawling on my hands and knees because it hurt so bad. Just mention it to your doc. Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2009