A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE MOMS WHO RESPONDED TO MY QUESTION

I just want to thank all you moms who answered my question. omg i thought i was the only mom who yells at her children. I feel so relieved that im not the only mom who does. All the answers were really good. I will take those answers and apply them. once again thank you so much.

mommydearestx2

Asked by mommydearestx2 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I didn't see your original question. But I think we'd be lying if we didn't admit to losing our temper and yelling from time to time. I try not to, and it is pretty rare now, but sometimes they just push me over the edge and I end up yelling. I always apologize and make up, though. :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 3:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Good luck!
    I just bought a couple different discipline books - I know that I have to change how I approach things before I can get the changes I want in my daughter. Wish me luck too!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009