what do you think of mothers w/ more than 1 father of their children?

Like 1 kid to one guy ... 1 to another ...

And ANY rude comments will be reported!

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 12:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I think...who cares??
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I think they are normal mothers, who have every right to remarry & have another child with the man they love. Anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant, they don't know their situation so judging them is stupid.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• They r better moms than moms that have all their kids from 1 dad.
    Anonymous

• Every one's situation is different and should not be judged until understood!!! I have 2 bd. 2 from first(1 passed), 3 from 2nd. I did not want more than 1 father but shit happens, however I do regret having the second bd in my life!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I dont care one way or another. I have a child with one man, he and I arent together anymore. More than likely i will eventually have another kid with another man.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i dont think anything.
    ...are you looking for rude comments? ..
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Things happen. I think it depends on the situation. If someone is just going from man to man and having children with them it is irresponsible. But if someone is in a serious relationship and any number of things can happen, death, sickness, addictions, etc. and in turn can lead ot divorce, etc. and in these cases I think it can be acceptable and be in the good instrests of the child, etc.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't matter to me, as long as the children are loved and cared for it shouldn't matter to anyone!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• oh geeze! had to delete my last comment and repost !! i said "i HATE a daughter...." i meant i havE!!! lol oh god that sounded horrible!

im asking this bc my ex (when he took me to court) said that i can have any days i wanted w/ my son ... aslong as i dont get in another relationship or have anymore kids! ... i was 19-20 wen this happened ... i had and still have plans on having more kids ( i have a daughter to my current bf...and we're planning on more) and ooooh my ex has never ran his mouth MORE!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 12:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• With the rate of failed marriages climbing, it is more and more common for a mother to have more than one father for her kids. It used to be something that was really frowned upon, but since SO many moms have had children with different men, it is becoming more acceptable. Even most churches will welcome a mother (even a single mother) that has several children with more than one dad.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009