Could this be a sign of being pregnant?

I've used the ovulation kit and had sex the 2 best dates like they told me to do. Now if you become pregnant will you still have the mucus like they said you would have if you ovulated? I think I might be pregnant or maybe I'm just hopeing I am pregnant. I don't know. It's still way to early to tell if I am pregnant or not... My period should be in a week.. Should I wait until I've missed my period... This is only my first true month that I've been actually trying... I've had a miscarriage last summer... So now that I'm over that I'm really now nervious to try again... HELP!

Mrs.Tiffany2009

Asked by Mrs.Tiffany2009 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sure you will find out soon enough!
    Anonymous

• Im kind of wondering the same thing, if you have sex on the two days the opk says to if you will get pregnant. I think it really is up to your mans sperm to be honest with you. Atleast thats my guess cause some might swim faster then others. Good thing is that you guys just did it on those days so his little swimmers should have been pretty strong. GL and lots of baby dust to you!
    Anonymous