OPK?

I need to know if its ok for husband and I to only baby dance when ever we get a positive opk for two days? I have never dont thees but I know that when you get a positive that you will ovulate withen the next one to two days. Any advice would be great cause we really want to get pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to have sex once every 3 days. So Monday, Wednesday and Friday or whatever. No more than once every 72 hours as it takes that long to get fresh viable sperm. If you do it to much it defeats the purpose. You can have sex anytime you want and if you only do it when you think your ovulating then you could miss your chance as you could ovulate and it take his sperm 3 days or you may ovulate late. The test is for an idea of when ovulation can occur its not 100%. So I would do it every 3rd day after the last day of your period.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• check out www.peeonastick.com
    Anonymous

• I was told by a doc once that it takes 24-36 hours to fully "reload" sperm...
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 3:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• BD every other day! usually within 24-48 hours from a positive OPK will you ovulate. Your fertile days are about 3-4 days before the ovulation. that way there are sperm in there waiting for the egg.
    join some TTC groups on here. I am in a few.
    fertilefriend.com, mymonthlycycle.com helpful sites for plotting/graphing. trying to find most fertile days, ovulation days.
    If you dont know when you'll ovulate.... BD on cylce day 10-21 every other day. (cycle day 1 is the first day of your period)
    good luck
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• ^^^ fertilityfriend.com and mymonthlycycles.com there are a lot of other ones too
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2009