Im looking for a home business that doesn't require me to call people all day?

Im already with Ameriplan,but am gettin tired of calling people all day.I don't want to sell anything either or do surveys.Can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I hate sales and phone calls! Have you thought about ChaCha? Message me and I'll tell you all about it.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I do freelance bookkeeping and career coaching out of my home. What do you love to do and how can you make money at it. You can contact me offlist to bounce around ideas; I only charge for my services for local (Chicago) folks.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i have a great way to earn some extra cash check it out, http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=jac122405
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• With Ambit Energy I help people in my area save money on their electric and/or gas bill. Nothing changes for the customer, they still get billed from their current provider, only LESS. They also earn free Travel Packages and even discounts and free electricity. I don't call people unless I do an event and get names on entry forms.

For the most part I find customers by advertising locally in free papers, online local message boards and I get free vista print postcards and go door to door. I'm starting to do events as well and it's picking up tremendously. You can watch the free video presentations on my website at:

www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz

Melissa
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• What about shopping garage sales or second hand stores and reselling items on Ebay? I used to go to this second hand kids store that sold name brand stuff for under $2 usually. It was so easy to buy that and turn it around for triple profit!
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 3:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Well I have to ask, what type of leads are you using that you are calling people all day? The best kind of leads are the ones that you generate yourself. I am only on the phone for an hour at the MOST each day. The rest of my work I do online. Any home business will require you to call people at some point.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I also work for ChaCha and I love it!
    But.. the thing I've noticed about people not happy with their current WAH jobs is... it seems they want something easier or more convenient. There's only SO MUCH you can do from your own home that people will pay you for. You don't want to sell anything, so you cut a HUGE chunk of opportunities out of what you can do from home. Other jobs from home usually require some experience..
    You should check out Sabrina's closet, it's a website where there are a ton of legit home jobs. I don't have the website myself, but usually she'll post here in the answers section. I checked it out once, and you could probably find something there.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I am with MonaVie, WOW Green, and It Works. I love all 3, each are totally different, and all I do is share my experiences based on the products. All are all natural - healthy and green products, which is a great direction to go.

I don't do any sales calls - all 3 products are products that everyone can use and want, which is key. Here are my sites - if you would like more information just let me know. All 3 have been very good to me, and have not had to do any retails or pitches - which I prefer....

MonaVie   WOWGreen   It Works

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 4:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• If you would like to see an overview of Four Point Group, let me know and I also will work with you to show you how I recruit members.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 10:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My husband and I never call anyone, actually people show up at our door, people call us. Imagine our surprise after years of failed business, when my husband gets a call from an Auto parts store that wants to stock Amsoil. They called him!

And when we came home the first time to people outside our home wanting Amsoil, and they were from out of state!

People need their oil.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2009