What are 3-5 things you wish men knew about women?

1. That we hate liars.
2. That if we have children, they are the only ones we expect to act like children.
3. That glancing and oggling are two different things.
4. That we want you to be men so we can be women...soft & feminine.
5. That we want to let you lead; if you cannot show and prove, we can't be comfortable doing so (those of us that are headstrong like me).

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• 1) We are not slaves, and this is not the 1800's. Don't expect us to care for children, clean, cook, and work. We do NOT have superwoman capes.
    2)Just because we have children doesnt mean they need to act like children.
    3)NO. We do not know the score of the game from last night, we had to much to do.
    lilmama31709

Answer by lilmama31709 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• There's only one-I CAN TELL WHEN YOU'RE JUST GOING OUT WITH ME TO AVOID A FIGHT AND I RESENT IT!
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 1:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• 1) just because I KNOW you love me doesn't mean I never have to hear you say it

That's all for now!
    Anonymous

• 1) Just because the vagina is wet doesn't mean she's turned on or horny. (If you've taken biology you should know this)

2) Blowing raspberries on the stomach and talking in a Muppet voice isn't foreplay.

3) Don't buy exercise equipment or accessories unless asked for it.

4) Don't buy sex toys unless it's discussed.

5) Cook books aren't a good present unless asked for it.

6) Don't buy flowers every time you screw up, it makes us hate flowers and we learn how you code your screw ups with the quality and quantity of flowers.

7) We would like handwritten thoughts any day over a store bought card.

8) Just because we shower at night doesn't mean you're getting lucky.

9) Women don't fart, we fluff and unless we acknowledge our fluff you shouldn't either.

10) Don't only say I love you when on the phone or leaving.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• 1. We are not that stupid
    2. You will always get caught
    3. We are smarter than you-we just make you think you are so we don't have to hear your mouth!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• 1. Sometimes we don't know we're upset or why we suddenly burst into tears...the best thing you can do is just give us a hug and give us space if we ask for it.

2. We don't always want to have sex because we're horny...sometimes we just like being close to you...we love cuddles and kisses!

3. We don't find it funny when you "jokingly" tell us we're fat...it really hurts our feelings.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 4:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• 1. We don't want to ask for a compliment, you can give them out more often.
    2. Kissing doesn't always mean sex.
    3. Your wife does not take the place of your mother - wake yourself up in the mornings, do some laundry, etc.
    4. We want to be the most important person in your life (other than children).
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• 1. forplay consists of more then you kissing boobs and the next time your all layed out on the bed enjoying me pleasure you with my oral skills You should think I could be just licking ur nipples!So you might want to brush up on your skills buddy.
    2. If Im going to babysit you with your money/bills then you better have your momma send me a check cause I dont babysit for free.
    only 2 I know but they are 2 big issues ,lol
    MRSBUSYMOM

Answer by MRSBUSYMOM at 3:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2009