1. That we hate liars.
2. That if we have children, they are the only ones we expect to act like children.
3. That glancing and oggling are two different things.
4. That we want you to be men so we can be women...soft & feminine.
5. That we want to let you lead; if you cannot show and prove, we can't be comfortable doing so (those of us that are headstrong like me).
Answer by lilmama31709 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009
Answer by metalhealthmama at 1:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009
1) Just because the vagina is wet doesn't mean she's turned on or horny. (If you've taken biology you should know this)
2) Blowing raspberries on the stomach and talking in a Muppet voice isn't foreplay.
3) Don't buy exercise equipment or accessories unless asked for it.
4) Don't buy sex toys unless it's discussed.
5) Cook books aren't a good present unless asked for it.
6) Don't buy flowers every time you screw up, it makes us hate flowers and we learn how you code your screw ups with the quality and quantity of flowers.
7) We would like handwritten thoughts any day over a store bought card.
8) Just because we shower at night doesn't mean you're getting lucky.
9) Women don't fart, we fluff and unless we acknowledge our fluff you shouldn't either.
10) Don't only say I love you when on the phone or leaving.
Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2009
Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009
Answer by Fallaya at 4:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2009
Answer by DDry at 4:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2009
Answer by MRSBUSYMOM at 3:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2009