PREGNANCY TEST LINE FAINTER THEN PREVIOUS

I HAVE MC A FEW TIMES AND I RECENTLY HAD MORNING SICKNESS SO I TOOK A TEST IT WAS POSITIVE IT WAS WALMART BRAND THEN I TOOK 2 MORE TEST THAT WERE DOLLARTREE TEST I TOOK ONE EARLY MORN SATURDAY STILL POSITIVE THEN AGAIN TODAY HOWEVER WASNT AS EARLY AND THE LINE WAS REALLY FAINT ANY ONE HAD THE SAME ISSUES AND HAD A HEALTY PREGNANCY IVE HAD CHEMICAL PREGS B4 BUT NEVER SHOWED UP THIS LONG!!

NAVAEH2

Asked by NAVAEH2 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the faded line just indicates your hormone level wasnt as high as it was with the first test which had a darker line! congrats!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• It doesn't matter how faint the line is. If it's there it's positive. Call your doc and make an appointment to confirm.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I HOPE YALL ARE RIGHT I MC AT 16WEEKS MAY OF LAST YEAR AND 2 EARLY MC SINCE IM PRAYING IT STICKS GOD KNOWS I WANT THIS>>>>>
    NAVAEH2

Answer by NAVAEH2 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• youre in my thoughts and prayers!! congratulations!!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 1:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• It could also be that the Dollar Store tests are less sensitive. I wish you a healthy pregnancy!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• A line is a line...still pregers, calm down try to relax, take each day as it comes and get good prenatal care. Good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• AFTER THE FAINT LINE I WAS SCARED HAD TO GO BYE A DIGITAL JUST TO SEE THE WORDS LOL I KNOW I SOUND CRAZY BUT AFTER 3 M/C I AM TERRIFIED BUT SEEING THE WORDS MADE ME FEEL BETTER>>
    NAVAEH2

Answer by NAVAEH2 at 8:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2009